Total Viewers*

*Translate Blog*

Instagram @rchrdchn

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Getting Personal: Is It Just Me?

Is it just me? Probably not, probably yes.


Ever since the college semester ended in late May, I have been waiting and wanting to travel and start my study abroad in Hong Kong. I wonder whether that feeling is similar in every student who got into their respectively study abroad programs or just me? [ Answers please :) ]
Maybe it’s just me that wants something different after been in San Francisco for the last couple years. I like this city [ don’t get me wrong ], but I like exploring and experiencing new places even more.
I feel so ready for my next journey abroad that I sometimes forget to enjoy my last weeks in San Fran, but it’s good that I have friends that remind me this every now and then :]
By the way, can somebody list [ either replying here or by PM ] some must-to-bring-objects to Hong Kong? I would appreciate that.

rc~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter @rchrdchn