Total Viewers*

*Translate Blog*

Instagram @rchrdchn

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hong Kong #15: First Semester Abroad Summary + xVideos!

Location: Hong Kong

My first semester studying abroad at CityU Hong Kong has finally finished. It's been a wonderful experience and I've learned a lot from this journey, which I decided to pursue at the beginning of this 2013.

Fortunately, I've been able to achieve every single goal I wrote down in January. First, I got accepted for studying abroad, then received scholarships, ran my 3rd marathon, had a healthy relationship, and last but not least, I was able to experience a new life, culture, and adventure.

Another thing that I have for sure learned during this first semester abroad is that I should stop working such a long hours and start dedicating more time to the people I enjoy talking to, hanging out with, and specially to the people I love.

However, I am more than glad for this first experience abroad, especially due to all the excellent people that I can now call friends.

Thank you all for making my first semester studying abroad in Hong Kong so amazing!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



























Until next time!

Adeu :)

rc~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter @rchrdchn