Total Viewers*

*Translate Blog*

Instagram @rchrdchn

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hong Kong #9: CityU Photo Session. Intra-Hall Football Competition.

Location: Hong Kong

It feels like it was a long time since I last posted here, but I guess it's because this has been a longer and busier week than normal. Midterms' period is now over; however, projects, paperwork, and presentation period is coming soon.

I guess this is the moment when students abroad start taking classes more seriously. It's been a good semester so far and I can't believe it's almost over. One suggestion that I would give for students planning go abroad is to do a one year program so that you can have enough time to enjoy not only traveling to other countries, but also exploring the hidden and mysterious not so popular places of the city you go.

CityU Photo Session.

This week I've done a photo session for the upcoming 2013/2014 graduate magazine that City University of Hong Kong releases every year. It was a fun experience working and meeting up with a great team. They made the session look easy and enjoyable. A big thanks to them for this and for giving me this opportunity! - Below are some possible photos for the magazine :)





Intra-Hall Football Competition.

The Edmond Ko Cup Intra-Hall Football competition at CityU is about to begin and it's pretty exciting to be able to play. I've recovered up from my knee injury that happened some weeks ago and have played and trained with my hall yesterday, Sunday. There are some great players and we look forward to bringing the Edmond Ko Cup back to our hall. By the way, our hall is the recent champion of this cup :)





Until next time!

Adeu :)

rc~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter @rchrdchn