Total Viewers*

*Translate Blog*

Instagram @rchrdchn

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Los Angeles Road Trip

Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA


What would life be without good friends? Seriously... Making a road trip by yourself is nice, but it's great when you do it with friends. Spending the weekend in LA was something different than what I usually do during weekends, but it's nice because it got me off from my routines in the city.


Once down in LA, I got to see and spend time with some old but good friends that I haven't seen for a long time (before I left to Hong Kong in 2013). Time flies, but friends are always there. Things haven't really change much. We still enjoy talking about our roots, our travels, and our goals. It's good to know that it's going well for them in terms of work and what they have planned out for their future. I truly care about these people that I call my friends. I choose them carefully and try to be as genuine and real as possible, because I like being treated similarly.

Another nice thing during the weekend in LA was the soccer game between LA Galaxy and Sporting Kansas City. Great game. Intense. Fast. Too bad Kansas City lost in the last minute. Right after the game we got to hang out and chill with some of the KC soccer players. They are really cool, down to earth, and fun.

The last highlight of this road trip was stopping at Porto's bakery and getting boxes of sweets and potato balls. Yummy!

I'm looking forward to making more road trips and travels during the weekends. Hopefully, with friends. :)






Until next time!

Adeu :)

rich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter @rchrdchn