Total Viewers*

*Translate Blog*

Instagram @rchrdchn

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hong Kong #27: Study Abroad Finale

Location: Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 1 翔天路 Hong Kong
We all started this journey studying abroad in Hong Kong knowing for sure that this time will come sooner or later; yes, we all knew there would be an end in this once in a lifetime adventure.



Studying abroad has been a very exciting time of my life, in which I've met incredible people, made amazing friends, and lived life like there's no tomorrow. Honestly, it's been one of the best times of my life as of today.

Studying abroad has been all freedom and no regrets at all. It's been living life to the fullest. It's been getting out of my "comfort zone" and opening myself up to new experiences and new ideas. It's been running my 4th full marathon –Hong Kong marathon. It's been traveling to places I would've never imagined of going. It's been learning new cultures and lifestyles. It's been mastering the bargaining process. It's been meeting awesome friends and getting really close to them even when I knew it'd be bittersweet to say hasta luego. It's been an on going learning process. Studying abroad has been an amazing one year of my life.

In this Hong Kong flag, there are words and signatures of some of the closest, most amazing, and genuine people I spent time with during the past year. 



You all made this experience in Hong Kong much better than what I would've expected; you made this time of my life an unforgettable one. For that and more, THANK YOU!

I hope to see all of you again in the near future.

Be safe and keep enjoying life. Keep in touch when you can please :)

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! <3>

Love.













Until next time!

Adeu :)

rc~

P.S. #1: Unfortunately, this will be my last Hong Kong series entry.

P.S. #2: Fortunately, I'll keep blogging about my adventures and life in general :)

P.S. #Special: Thanks to the To Family for EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter @rchrdchn