Total Viewers*

*Translate Blog*

Instagram @rchrdchn

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hong Kong #26: Happy Mother's Day!

Location: Hong Kong


Today I went to the famous Flowers Market at Mong Kok to choose the perfect flowers for my Mamá.

The place was beautiful for its great variety of flowers, colors, and smells surrounding the area. I wanted to make this day special for her because I know how hard she and all the moms around the world work everyday to bring their children not only daily food, but also unconditional love, support, and hope.

We always say “our mom is the best,” and it’s definitely true. My mom is the best, just as yours. They are the backbone of the family, the brick to build the wall, the light that shines in the room.

I’m happy to say that I don’t only have one mom (of course I have a biological mom and our love is infinite), but rather many of them because they have all treated me as their son at least once during my life. They have seen me grow up and be the person I’m today.

For all the moms out there, Happy Mother’s Day!

YOU ARE ALL TRULY AMAZING AND INSPIRING.

Love.














Until next time!

Adeu :)

rc~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter @rchrdchn