Total Viewers*

*Translate Blog*

Instagram @rchrdchn

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hong Kong #12: Venezuela Presentation. Central Photographies + Video.

Location: Hong Kong
clichèlongexposures.jpg by Alan
Do you remember all the kinda free weekends in which we traveled and were stress free? Well, that does not happen anymore right now. I've been dealing with writing and editing papers, practicing and presenting projects, and preparing for 50% finals. The past week has been one busy week and I haven't been able to do too much outdoor activities in Hong Kong. Hopefully, this changes in the coming weeks.


Venezuela Presentation.


This week I had the pleasure to represent my country, the country where I grew up and was raised in, Venezuela.


This country has basically everything from most oil reserves on Earth to the most Miss Universe ever in the history of this beauty contests. Unfortunately, uneducated and uncapable people have got into power taking down the country's economy, tourism, safety... Increasing the crime, the shortage of food and primary basket goods... Anyways, here are some photos from my presentation at CityU Residence Halls.





Central Photographies.

I've decided to start a small photography project and I will try to take as many daily life photos of different places in Hong Kong as possible. This week Alan and I went to Central and began doing some part of it; while Alan did a clichelongexposure photography, I was doing some street photos and shooting a video.


Central is probably the place where you will see some of the biggest brands in the world and there are a lot of offices building as well as western restaurants. Of course, there are parts that remain with the old Hong Kong-British-Asian culture. In Central you will most likely enjoy partying as Lan Kwai Fong is located just steps from the MTR Station.
































Central - Video




Until next time!


Adeu :)


rc~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter @rchrdchn